Our wherecani.live tool is a unique tool that creates a personalised report for our clients listing the countries around the world where you can get a visa or passport. We take the data that you give us and match it against verified immigration and citizenship data and produce a custom report outlining options and highlighting next steps.
If you opt in, we will send you information on opportunities to live and work around the world, special offers and news.
- Your first name, month and year of birth, country of birth.
- Your e-mail address
- Your location
- Countries where you have citizenship
- Your spouse, children, parents and grandparent’s month and year of birth and citizenship details
- Financial information such as investment available and your annual income
Please note, to protect your privacy, we do not ask for your surname or your day of birth.
When you use the Connect service, you are asking us to have an Immigration partner contact you. We ONLY pass your details onto the partner if you have requested that we do so. We also have a contract in place with all our partners that includes a section on Data Protection. This means that our partners will handle your data with the same care that we do.
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
- Information to assist us in understanding your requirements
We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible.
Some of this information is collected automatically by cookies or similar tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. Cookies store information about your preferences on the Website. This allows the Website to be tailored to you for any of your return visits. Cookies will not identify you personally.
We may also allow our business partners to place cookies on your device as follows:
- Google Analytics – provides traffic analytics and demographics
- Commission Junction – tracks products we promote via affiliate links on our site
- Facebook – user analytics and advertising tracking
The Platform may also use other technologies with similar functionality to cookies, such as web beacons and tracking URLs to obtain Log Data about users. We may also use web beacons and tracking URLs in our messages to you to determine whether you have opened a certain message or accessed a certain link.
Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. But please note that some parts of wherecani.live may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning to ensure the content served from the site is free of malicious files or embedded viruses.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
You have the following rights:
- You can ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you.
- You can request that we delete personal data held about you
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to opt out of any marketing emails that we send you by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of any emails.
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that we have not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]